It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I don’t get it is tolmie saying it’s off now?
ready the fucking thread, same to others asking questions that have already been answered, read the fucking thread, gets on my tits when people need to know stuff but cant be bothered, its like queue jumping.

i do it myself and i get annoyed at me :)

I don't think it will drag on too long. Barca need to rebuild that squad. Dragging this out will only take energy away from what's required there and loosing him from the wage bill will impact the money they can spend so they need to know sooner rather than later, otherwise it only gets worse for them. His minds made up on the move, he wouldn't have gone this far if he wasn't sure. Bartomeu's play was obvious. He might change his mind, you never know, but with the current board still there nothing will have changed so why would he stay?

I think despite who's there, surely at 33 he sees this as his last chance of a new challenge. Premier League, Pep, Sergio...

yesterday i said to mrs frog" just going downstairs to watch SSN, "why what's happening" , "i think we are about to sign Messi" ,he already plays for us doesn't he, i gave her that look, "just that i know the name and just assumed he was a city player" , because i know the name :)

got to love em , I've packed her off to Barmouth for the week :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.