Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread title is poor if not ignorant stereotype of spanish speakers? Mambo is neither Argentinian nor Spanish.

Malambo, sure but Mambo?
I am (part) Spanish and I recognise it to be an alliterative “in” joke playing on such previous iterations as the Isco Disco...

I can also say unequivally that Spanish people do, in fact, mambo, even if we did not invent the dance!

messi leaving or doing a u-turn staying at barca is all down to messi
did he have a back bone to stand up to barca ? did he really want out ? was it a power struggle ?

i know one thing it kept me feeling alive for a couple of weeks, i was in and out of this thread more times than any other thread, the buzz was amazing i loved having something to get my teeth into

and then the downside of losing out and miss bumbum not being a man city

For about the 100th time we havent been pulled through the mud with Messi.
Name me one source/headline that states we was ever in for him and/or made a bid or shown interest.
Just one!

I just wish people would think before they post as your post is just full of nonsense.
MEN today quoted we were going to use the Messi money for Mbappe, is that what your after? only i could not be bothered going back much further, to the hundreds of headlines from the sports pages

did he have a back bone to stand up to barca ? did he really want out ? was it a power struggle ?

i know one thing it kept me feeling alive for a couple of weeks, i was in and out of this thread more times than any other thread, the buzz was amazing i loved having something to get my teeth into

It ain't over yet bud...

I said it all along about this Messi story, not once did City come out saying they wanted to sign him, it was media driven bullshit yet again that people lap up. Messi might wanted to have moved on but there was absolutely no evidence that City were his preferred club.

Imagine her walking around Asda looking for a bottle of blue WKD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.