Jules Koundé

There’s NO BETTER SIGNING for City this summer. This guy is going to be absolutely world class
The prominent word in this sentence is IS, we need now , This chap could be Moore , Maldini Puyul when he’s established ,but we need a centre back who is experienced, a leader now .

I would go for this 100%. He has the ability to play at cdm next year depending on Rodri’s performance. Then next year go and get upamecano.

I have a feeling we could see 3 at back. Ake Laporte walker; LWB Torres RWB cancelo. This would gives us a way to break down defensive teams

I would absolutely love this deal to happen, but sadly i don't think it will.

I don't get why people are so hyped up on social media as if this is definitely happening... only a few days before the same tabloid was reporting that we had made a bid of around 90m euros for Gimenez, which was complete bollocks.

That says all you need to know about the reliability of this transfer rumour.

Like Stones
Not every young player is the same. Stones was widely criticised before he even joined City due to his defensive weaknesses. Stones, contrary to popular belief, never actually had the potential to be an elite CB.

I think the British media are working on the 10,000th Thiago to Liverpool article. There's a lot we still don't know yet, for example , we still don't know what Thiago's first word was as a toddler, have to get that vital piece of information out there, very important stuff.

I read somewhere that he knew all the words to 'Ferry Across the Mersey' before his 1st birthday. Could beBS! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.