Wolves (A) Pre-Match Thread

What will the result be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool will lose to Chelsea tomorrow ... then the day after we’ll come out and smash Wolves 4-0/5-0 or something like that and be installed heavy favourites for the title and then everything will be ok here again ... till the next pre-match thread is created ...

Liverpool will lose to Chelsea tomorrow ... then the day after we’ll come out and smash Wolves 4-0/5-0 or something like that and be installed heavy favourites for the title and then everything will be ok here again ... till the next pre-match thread is created ...

Sounds good. Normality will be resumed :)

Fairly confident Laporte will play this one if that changes anyones opinion/optimism about the wolves game. It doesn't seem like a lot is going for us at the mo but we can still smash it when we want to. Just do this one then take it from there. Cmon city

The performance of that lot yesterday highlighted how fitness and match sharpness take time to acquire, so I hope we don’t look as lethargic.

Fairly confident Laporte will play this one if that changes anyones opinion/optimism about the wolves game. It doesn't seem like a lot is going for us at the mo but we can still smash it when we want to. Just do this one then take it from there. Cmon city

Have you heard something specific re Laporte?
I ask because I have him in my fantasy team & the official PL site for that has him due back 27 Sept.

The performance of that lot yesterday highlighted how fitness and match sharpness take time to acquire, so I hope we don’t look as lethargic.
Agreed, my main concern tomorrow is being undercooked as well as lack of key personnel.

Just watched peps pre match presser. What a miserable git.

Either starting to get worn out in general or completely lost patience at the basic and mundane questions that he gets fed.

Either way, did nothing to get me excited for the game or new season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.