Wolves (A) Pre-Match Thread

What will the result be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not bad at all. As stated, the last three seasons are not the new bench mark.

It has been a result of two excellent teams who have had the entire playing field to themselves and beaten the opposition before they got on the field.

I don't expect it to continue for the reasons I have suggested.

It crept up on us first last season because the consistency to hit 100 points and then 98 was just a race that would inevitably see a downward gear shift trajectory.

Liverpool have gone 97/99. The third season (and as Champions) was always going to be a huge test, even before factoring in the improvements made by other clubs and games continuing behind closed doors.

We have had little assistance in this league for three seasons but believe the scales are being balanced and reset.

I said this to everyone last season when they all said we let Liverpool win the tittle, they all let them win it by being shit.

It's not bad at all. As stated, the last three seasons are not the new bench mark.

It has been a result of two excellent teams who have had the entire playing field to themselves and beaten the opposition before they got on the field.

I don't expect it to continue for the reasons I have suggested.

It crept up on us first last season because the consistency to hit 100 points and then 98 was just a race that would inevitably see a downward gear shift trajectory.

Liverpool have gone 97/99. The third season (and as Champions) was always going to be a huge test, even before factoring in the improvements made by other clubs and games continuing behind closed doors.

We have had little assistance in this league for three seasons but believe the scales are being balanced and reset.
Spot on TH. If 100 points was to be beaten it was last season! Our record will survive for a long time IMO

This is a horrible fixture to start the season off. Decent team Wolves although them not having Joto might've cancelled out us not having Sergio. I'd be happy with a draw TBH and over the moon with a win.Them being one of the hateful 8 will add a little spice to it.Whether the players feel the same way as we do is hard to predict but might be worth Pep saying it prematch to remind the lads they hate us.

Now that Fergie isn't there to put the fear of God into him, Atkinson has turned into a decent ref at Old Trafford.

Final nudge for our late night/southern hemisphere members...

This is a horrible fixture to start the season off. Decent team Wolves although them not having Joto might've cancelled out us not having Sergio. I'd be happy with a draw TBH and over the moon with a win.Them being one of the hateful 8 will add a little spice to it.Whether the players feel the same way as we do is hard to predict but might be worth Pep saying it prematch to remind the lads they hate us.

Away teams seem to be doing ok so far this season. Let’s hope we can keep that going.

Undoubtedly the league looks too tighten up this year, but hoping Liverpool will drop points because of it is a dangerous game. It's up to us to do better, and trying to be positive I'll just say we need a bit more teeth this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.