VAR - 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the handball rule but as I understand the new rulling, Jota's should have been ruled out. I didn't even see the Mané incident until after the game. There's Liverpool fans defending it FFS. Remember the retrospective Aguero red card? That was before VAR. Chances of them retrospectively banning Mané?... Yeah we don't even have to wonder.

The most annoying thing is that we have examples of the influence the media can have and yet they don't ever do it for Liverpool or United. We just accept it as fans up and down the country and have for years, what mugs we are and it's getting worse by the looks of it.

Last edited:
I don't like the handball rule but as I understand the new rulling, Jota's should have been ruled out. I didn't even see the Mané incident until after the game. There's Liverpool fans defending it FFS. Remember the retrospective Aguero red card? That was before VAR. Chances of them retrospectively banning Mané?... Yeah we don't even have to wonder.

The most annoying thing is that we have examples of the influence they media can have and yet they don't ever do it for Liverpool or United. We just accept it as fans up and down the country and have for years, what mugs we are.

Booked so no chance of Mane being retrospectively banned. It is though the ref knew what he was doing.

Booked so no chance
Ah fair enough, still the wrong call though and the VAR should have said so, there will still be no shit storm from the media putting pressure on refs against Liverpool going forward. Mané wont be a marked man.

Was there a change of rule on attacking handballs too? If not, Jota goal is off easily.

If VAR did not notice it those in VAR room should be removed for rest of season.
If they did notice it but the goal is given I dont know what is going on.

Was there a change of rule on attacking handballs too? If not, Jota goal is off easily.

If VAR did not notice it those in VAR room should be removed for rest of season.

The fact that VAR did not even get the ref to look at both those situations was a blatamt bias

Does anyone know who was allocated the var on that game ?

Rule out the goal and Arsenal are still looking for a late equalizer, there's still hope. After Jota's goal is allowed to stand the game is now dead, Liverpool are safe (big sigh of relief for the officials?)
In the live stream I watched, the commentator spotted it, the BBC live text reporter spotted it and even made a sarky' comment!

Do you really mean that? It's blatantly fucking obvious and why I'm thankful that I'm almost past caring

If that's how Liverpool want to win things then fuck 'em

EjE91iKWkAAoya1

You can maybe forgive the tight offsides. You can’t forgive them not getting the mane decision tonight right or the Jota handball. Utter disgrace

Would the officials have got the Mane and Jota decisions right Without VAR ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.