Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add Sergio v West Ham and Adebeyor v Arse to that list.

Both suffered trial by media who found them guilty then banned by the FA.
The Adebayor one was staggering. They introduced “fast track” hearings that very week and banned him for one of a variety of reasons. An incident that he’d been booked for that the referee then claimed not to have seen, time wasting whilst celebrating a goal despite the fact that no
player in the history of the game got back into his own half quicker, didn’t leave the pitch and didn’t make any obscene gestures or for scoring in every league match of the season up until a Manchester derby.

I believe we know the real reason.

c9850e335d7c9df6d0357d66e0e5d4ef.jpg

Have we had this morning's bulletin yet? Our street agreed not to watch TV last night (it was only the Europa League) and meet in the middle of the road (to prevent any Liverpudlians descending on us to sacrifice a goat and use its liver to reach a prognosis) to offer up prayers for a comfortable night for the great man. How is he this morning? Have the lads been to visit him (virtually, of course, because they're in tier 3) and have the PL docked City 6 points yet?
I flicked on CNN and they were discussing how Littlewoods would manage without Hertz van Rental so immediately switched off. 15 minutes later I switched on hoping for some other football news and they were banging on about what Liverpool couldor should do about getting a replacement in the January window. Off.

The Adebayor one was staggering. They introduced “fast track” hearings that very week and banned him for one of a variety of reasons. An incident that he’d been booked for that the referee then claimed not to have seen, time wasting whilst celebrating a goal despite the fact that no
player in the history of the game got back into his own half quicker, didn’t leave the pitch and didn’t make any obscene gestures or for scoring in every league match of the season up until a Manchester derby.

I believe we know the real reason.
Didn’t Ferguson also mention in a pre match presser that “their” best player won’t be playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.