Premier League Games 23/24/25/26 October

At least United didn’t win to compound the misery. However a point against Chelsea is more respectable than a point against West Ham. Fully expect Liverpool to absolutely batter sheffield united later, they’re crap and won’t trouble them at all.

At least United didn’t win to compound the misery. However a point against Chelsea is more respectable than a point against West Ham. Fully expect Liverpool to absolutely batter sheffield united later, they’re crap and won’t trouble them at all.
Show West Ham more respect bro

Might be early but does this season have the feel of 2015-16?

nah.. I don’t think so I said weeks ago that I thought dippers and us would be 1st and 2nd (not sure which order) but it would be a clump at the top and the two of us wouldn’t start pulling away until Feb/March.

I’m going to stick with that prediction.

nah.. I don’t think so I said weeks ago that I thought dippers and us would 1st and 2nd (not sure which order) but it would be a clump at the top and the two of as wouldn’t start pulling away until Feb/March.

I think both clubs need January to make their position comfortable.

In a pulsating encounter the reds superb backline, marshalled superbly by Harry of England, blotted out the expensively assembled Chelsea attack and, indeed, but for VAR's incomprehensible failure to spot Thiago Silva's first half trip on Marcus Rashford MBE, United would have taken all 3 points. The result emphasises yet again that the reds will be in the race for the title right to the end of the season, especially after the lacklustre fare served up at the London stadium this lunchtime.
A.F. Chief football correspondent

May as well give dippers the league now
No one else near their level

united Chelsea and ourselves will drop way too many points to challenge

nah.. I don’t think so I said weeks ago that I thought dippers and us would be 1st and 2nd (not sure which order) but it would be a clump at the top and the two of us wouldn’t start pulling away until Feb/March.

Probably but think the winning points total will be low to mid 80s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.