Premier League Games 23/24/25/26 October

Kane is ridiculously good. 8 assists in 6 games. He can beat KDB/Henry’s record if he avoids a serious injury. Big if with him but the record is already in sight.

Playing Garcia and Rhodri is like playing with 9 men. Plus we are messing about not investing in strikers.

Playing Garcia and Rhodri is like playing with 9 men. Plus we are messing about not investing in strikers.
What's Garcia done/not done to earn your rebuke? May I remind you that it was Dias that gave the ball away for Sporting's goal and Dias that was marking Antonio on Saturday.
Rodri is fine as long as you don't have Gundogan along side him - we should play with one or the other.

What's Garcia done/not done to earn your rebuke? May I remind you that it was Dias that gave the ball away for Sporting's goal and Dias that was marking Antonio on Saturday.
Rodri is fine as long as you don't have Gundogan along side him - we should play with one or the other.

Garcia has been consistently shite. He should have had a penalty against him again at weekend. He honestly looks like someone who has won a competition to play for us. i have yet to see him even have an average game.

Rodri completely underwhelming and has made us worse and is far too slow and he hides in games.

That answer your question?

i'm not getting the Spurs wank fest. We win our game in hand, we are level on points. And reading a few threads here, I concluded we are sinking without a trace

This happens at the start of every season. I never read into the opening games and tend to look nearer Christmas/New Year's what the league is looking like

Last week we read Everton looked like champs, so did Leeds and Villa. Arteta was hailed as some sort of genius too. Spurs went from being turgid to title challengers. All in six games lol

I don't trust our defence one bit. If we had that mean defence of 4 years ago I would expect an exciting season.

Sky will do their best to convince people Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs are challengers when they know full well its a two horse race. Infact, they will oversell it this season to bag some 15 quid PPV

Garcia has been consistently shite. He should have had a penalty against him again at weekend. He honestly looks like someone who has won a competition to play for us. i have yet to see him even have an average game.

Rodri completely underwhelming and has made us worse and is far too slow and he hides in games.

That answer your question?
Yes, but not correctly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.