Sky sports team on Sunday.

Kelly Cates

Graham Souness
Robbie Fowler

Commentary.

Martin Tyler
Spitty
Is this a wind up Mat??
I'll put the match on right before kick off, ignore any half time belong from Fowler or that cowbag Cates and will only watch post match if we win, it cleanses the soul not listening to them at all.

Betting ‘expert’ on sky sports website going for a Liverpool win - same expert who tipped Sheffield United, West Ham and arsenal to beat us too

The great news is that all the euro qualifying play off finals are free to air on sky sports, you absolute generous bastards. It's as though they think it's a real bonus for football supporters, it's the least they can fucking do. Breaking news my fucking arse.
Oh by the way, that's for anyone who's remotely interested in international football and are Scottish or Northern Irish, lol.

Lots of hot air coming from the scouse media and their specially invited neutrals but they have all suffered from collective amnesia about the last game between City and the dippers? I dont suppose they will read this but l love to say it:
City 4
Liverpool 0

Just 4 months ago in July and Liverpools biggest defeat of their non-record breaking season.
Villas hammering seven past them recently also seems to have evaporated into the ether.
But the BBC now srems reluctantly to accept that there is such a thing as goal difference putting Saints above them

Betting ‘expert’ on sky sports website going for a Liverpool win - same expert who tipped Sheffield United, West Ham and arsenal to beat us too
The same twat predicts a top two finish will be difficult for us the season.
SKY is SCOUSE

Is this a wind up Mat??
I'll put the match on right before kick off, ignore any half time belong from Fowler or that cowbag Cates and will only watch post match if we win, it cleanses the soul not listening to them at all.
It is.

It just wouldn't surprise me if it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.