Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I’m here enjoying an afternoon cerveza in a bar in Tenerife (sorry lads) and who has just popped up on the big screen but Miguel Delooney on some show being broadcast on Qatari-owned BEin Sports. The man who says he doesn't eat the food at City because of our owners. Fucking hypocrite. Sorry about the quality of the pic, its so sunny out here the glare is ridiculous....
That looks like a penis, I don't know if that's a reflection (arff!) on me or perhaps your photography skills. The fact that it's supposed to be DeLooney is apt either way.

I saw that, reds this, reds that...how the reds might play and that guardiola is guessing. more propaganda from this z Lister ex dipper, Christ, are there any ex dippers not in the media?
If we have spitty or mcmanaman contacting Sunday it's being muted. Sick of the Scouse cunts
The ex Liverpool FC mafia have been mouthing in the media as usual. They never learn do they. Has there ever been a more classless club? We'll do our talking on the pitch as we did last time we met.

The last three games at the Etihad against this shameless footbal club have all been the same , every Dipper pundit forecasting an easy victory and a stroll to the league title , and on the Monday morning the excuses , we were all pissed up so we lost 4-0 , the ball was 11cm from crossing the line so we didnt deserve to lose 2-1 , Mane had every right to cowardly kick Ederson in the face and shouldnt have been sent off and didnt deserve to lose 5-0.
The f*cking excuses they come out with , if they knew what humilty meant the Dippers could just state they were beaten by the better team , which is why they are the most disliked football club stealing oygen

Just read this article stating how city's defensive capabilities has been skewed by one result this season during what was effectively our preseason and despite a raft of injuries, particularly to our record goalscorer and best defender, we'd still managed to win games, control our chumps league group and be only a couple of points off the leaders if we win our game in hand. Furthermore they added that the football we've played over the last few seasons was at times spectacular and a pleasure to watch. They also mentioned how we thrashed l'pool last time up. Just trying to find the link....

Just read this article stating how city's defensive capabilities has been skewed by one result this season during what was effectively our preseason and despite a raft of injuries, particularly to our record goalscorer and best defender, we'd still managed to win games, control our chumps league group and be only a couple of points off the leaders if we win our game in hand. Furthermore they added that the football we've played over the last few seasons was at times spectacular and a pleasure to watch. They also mentioned how we thrashed l'pool last time up. Just trying to find the link....
Fake news

The last three games at the Etihad against this shameless footbal club have all been the same , every Dipper pundit forecasting an easy victory and a stroll to the league title , and on the Monday morning the excuses , we were all pissed up so we lost 4-0 , the ball was 11cm from crossing the line so we didnt deserve to lose 2-1 , Mane had every right to cowardly kick Ederson in the face and shouldnt have been sent off and didnt deserve to lose 5-0.
The f*cking excuses they come out with , if they knew what humilty meant the Dippers could just state they were beaten by the better team , which is why they are the most disliked football club stealing oygen

Do you know what, I thought I would check out tonights game (soton v newcastle)on my nowtv slysports account. I noticed the page advertising sundays game and it has a Man City v dipper page. There are three retro games highlighting us v dippers, these are....liv v City 2014,.....pl greatest games liv v City( dont know the year)...and liv v City 2018.

You can guess the outcome of those three highlighted games I am sure, but I have a slight doubt about the fair representation of this fixture. This doubt being that we are at home on sunday, yet all those games mentioned are all at clanfield.

Now you can call me picky, but wouldnt you think that a major sports corporation like sky would have the sense of fair play and decency to highlight examples of this fixture as us at home as is the case on sunday. Sadly the outcome of the games with us at home is not what the tossers at sky want to share, so instead they "dig up" three games to suit their singleminded bias for dippers in this rivalry.

Some of you might say "so what", we all know what sky are, but this is exactly the sort of bullshit that the media do on a regular basis, the negativity towards us is instilled in sky( and others) and they are trying to instill it in their subscibership.

This is just a single small example of what we are up against, but it happens every day and is not letting up. It will never blunt my love for City of course, but I am sure it is costing the club in prospective new support. I just hope we absolutely hammer the fckers on sunday with a superb football display, that is our best answer to the problem, as it is on the pitch that we will win in the end.

I saw that, reds this, reds that...how the reds might play and that guardiola is guessing. more propaganda from this z Lister ex dipper, Christ, are there any ex dippers not in the media?
If we have spitty or mcmanaman contacting Sunday it's being muted. Sick of the Scouse cunts
Spitty will be involved as it's Sky and we'll also suffer the dulcet tones of that dinosaur Tyler and ratface

McPointy is BT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.