Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shite and not bringing on more subs when Sterling was less use than my nipples was criminal.
He was happy with the draw just like against Liverpool, that's why he didn't change anything.

The team has enough talent to go for title.

The team that is put on field week after week along with tactics will not get us top four.

Coward. Got his line up wrong and didn’t use subs. Playing for a draw in a fucking derby. United playing in a narrow diamond formation, and we have Sterling, Mahrez and Cancelo all cutting inside. All too predictable, narrow and slow. Meanwhile we have Foden on the bench, super motivated to play. Gundo and Bernardo has always been good against the rags, and could come on and change the game, but both remains on the bench

Delighted our central defence looks set for years to come but what is he thinking about with CM options. They are so slow in everything it's actually becoming bizarre

I'm convinced Pep has serious doubts about the team's fitness levels. We just can't press any more and COVID and the short preseason play a big role in that. Every team's been affected but as our press is so important to the way we play it hurts us more.

He's never been in a position previously where he has a team that can't press for 90 minutes. I think he's just decided to ensure we're solid and push on from there.

I simply don’t understand him. The set up to start the game was a right one, we lose that game if we concede early just like we did vs Spurs. But to not make changes as the game goes on is beggars belief. Sterling CLEARLY has a hard time vs AWB so just move him to the right or get him off for fucks sake. ZERO minutes for Foden or Bernardo when we blatantly needed an injection of energy is unacceptable. I’m not even going to start on the persistence with Rodri.

Pep Guardiola playing for a draw against a United side bereft of confidence and with just one league win at home? Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.