COVID Watch

IF, Walker has done this again he should never play in blue.. the guy would be an idiot..sadly we have issues at the club that are beyond the bounds of credibility..Heavens above.. look at the Walker, Foden, Stones, Yaya, Kolo issues..surely there must be some kind of pastoral care at the club..as mentioned before these guys are athletes, but frankly they barely share a neurone, not the smartest of people.

IF, Walker has done this again he should never play in blue.. the guy would be an idiot..sadly we have issues at the club that are beyond the bounds of credibility..Heavens above.. look at the Walker, Foden, Stones, Yaya, Kolo issues..surely there must be some kind of pastoral care at the club..as mentioned before these guys are athletes, but frankly they barely share a neurone, not the smartest of people.
Hmmmm.

Like I say it’s just a hunch, I have no idea. Just the language from other managers about following protocols correctly.

Perhaps they're just being cunts?

Greenwood had the most high profile breach of lockdown all year with Foden, and yet Solksjaer was bragging about his players following protocol. Not because he knows something we don't, but because he's a bellend.

I'm tempted to Tweet that and see how many idiots believe it.
Feel free. I'm sure if you reword it a bit you can have enough idiots believe sterling has a fake leg before the year is out.

Scousers across the globe will be claiming he's got a Performance enhancing limb within minutes as its the only viable explanation for Jordan Ibe not fulfilling the prophecy of being twice the player sterling is.

19 prem players attended a party, arranged by a city player, another flew in to join the event, 11 have since tested positive, not naming names but the shit is definitely gonna hit the fan. For one in particular and possibly the club.
That’s absolutely disgusting.
Where was my invite?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.