COVID Watch

If that is true, I would have no problem with having to forfeit the Everton match. It would be beyond ridiculous and surely they wouldn't be so stupid to do it.
Just no. Why should we/the club suffer?

IF he's involved in this ALL players involved should be hauled over the coals, it's not really about if/who set the party up....everyone there would be equally culpable.

I’d rather see what the allegation is, rather than some nebulous rumour of wrongdoing.
I was imagining all sorts, so now I can ponder the probability that Kyle Walker held a party or our players picked it up at the hotel in London.
I know which I think is more plausible.

Just posting that there’s a rumour and it could be very bad is worse than showing what the rumour actually is. IMO
That's your choice mate, but you have the option of clicking on the twitter rumour and having a look for yourself.
Those that don't want to know didn't have that option on here.
We used to have a "twitter unsubstantiated bollocks" (or something to that effect) thread on here.

So far today on Whatsapp I’ve had this and also a claim that Sergio to Barca next month is ‘90% done’
Anyone would think we have a big derby semi final next week and are stealthily coming up towards the league leadership

The simple maths tells you that is bollocks doesn't it?

There are 18 positive covid cases in the league and 4 of them are City staff and Chris Wilder said 4 or 5 backroom staff at Sheffield United had it.

Fulham have also said backroom staff got infected. Assuming thats 2, the smallest possible number given they used plural in their statement, Theres only 7 or 8 remaining positives in the league that could be players.

1 of those is Gabriel at Arsenal who I doubt is best mates with Walker given he just arrived in the country and speaks no English and lives 200 miles away.

So its mathematically impossible for 11 players to have tested positive at a Kyle Walker party even if he invited the entire league.
Don't let logic get in the way of a bellends rumour on twitter.

Had a gander on Twitter....know nowts all pushing that one tweet.

Nothing to see here .....at the moment.

There was some fucker a couple of days who joined here and made reference to a party that he'd seen mentioned on a WhatsApp group he was in.

I asked him to stop hiding & which journo was he?

I can't find it now...maybe deleted by the mods?
Yeah pretty obviously a journo, called himself Brian something iirc which I took as a hilarious Rabin reference

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.