Where is the single most beautiful place you have been?

They are. And freezing cold snowy weather is better than red hot sweaty arse crack weather n’all.

I’d rather live in Tromsø than Barbados.

Too right. Watching the sking on Eurosport at the moment would give anything to live in the baltics or central europe. Or Colorado or Canada. Mountains, trees and snow. Ideal.

Driving through the Catskills New York was impressive , roadkill aside

We stayed here. Private enough as the only way to the beach was through our hotel or by boat. https://www.viceroyhotelsandresorts.com/sugar-beach
That looks great. I bet it wasn't cheap.

We stayed at the other end of the island.

Sandals%20Grande%20St.%20Lucian%20Beach%20Resorts.jpg

Very hard to choose from. Toss up between these in no particular order; Lake Bled, Cavtat/Dubrovnik Riviera islands, Zlatni Rat beach, parts of the Yucatan Peninsula, Moraine Lake, Lake Louise.

Number one just pips all of the above, Peyto Lake. This is my photo taken from a viewing platform on a bog standard Sony camera phone. Photo does not do it justice, you can see the mountain range for miles and miles in the distance.

Screenshot_20210110-162858~2.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.