Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gym and roids audi lads are having a field day round here
Get on your local police site. Find the bit that allows you to report random stuff. On my force's site, it's "Contact us to discuss something else"

Report the busiest road. Say it's being used for antisocial and dangerous driving by people exploiting the conditions of lockdown.

They have to forward the intel to traffic, who will lap it up.

I have already explained to Kaz when she said this same thing last week that these are HEADLINES so people looking for specific cases or places can spot them in a thread that is faster than ever and easy to miss from a quick scan.

You see how many are missing posts and asking the same question.

Capitals are used to distinguish categories within my posts as all lower case with tons of data in large posts not being separated out would be very hard to read.

Indeed I think Kaz keeps saying she cannot read them.

Tbh I am getting pretty stressed out in this thread these days.

Maybe it really does need to be a separate data thread where headlines are allowed. And leave this thread to chatter not data.

As I said I am OK with that if a mod wants to create one. But will not do it myself. Just PM me and let me know if you think it is for the best.
You are doing an unbelievable job, you should be made a Dame for services to this forum. Do what I did months ago to many on here, use the ignore button. It does wonders for your mental health not having to read the ramblings of morons.

I'm not sure they've said anything much apart from the travel corridors closing.

I'm not sure how well commenting that some authorities have done 80% of their 80+ people will go down - other areas are going to ask why it's as uneven as they perceive

All travel corridors to close as of Monday
Are you sure that this is actually the case and all flights into the UK will actually stop?

I’m thinking flights into the UK will continue but folk have to produce proof of a negative COVID test within 72 hours of arriving in the UK.

Apologies if I’m wrong but that’s my interpretation of what’s about to happen.

"what are you doing to make sure unevenness is reduced"

unbelievably long answer "when they get a letter, go and get a jab, and it's the authorities he thinks"

So not answering the effing question and then leave.

Are you sure that this is actually the case and all flights into the UK will actually stop?

I’m thinking flights into the UK will continue but folk have to produce proof of a negative COVID test within 72 hours of arriving in the UK.

I think travel corridors are those where you didn't have to isolate on return - now you must isolate and must have a negative test (from 4 am Monday morning).

So yes, flights will continue.

Correct:

The UK is to close all travel corridors from Monday to "protect against the risk of as yet unidentified new strains" of Covid, the PM has said.

Anyone flying into the country from overseas will have to show proof of a negative Covid test before setting off.

It comes as a ban on travellers from South America and Portugal came into force on Friday over concerns about a new variant identified in Brazil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.