Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't doing that, they had a joke because Whitty said Boris misquoted "easter" when he actually said "spring", and Boris said is there still spring after easter. He's promised nothing tonight.
I thought that exchange betrayed an underlying tension.

I am in two minds on it and have no preference as such. But I don't want a split on here.

I certainly don't want to fall out with Kaz either as I think her views on capitals are genuine.

I just find it hard to tabulate data without some way to categorise in here.

But I really do not want to row with people over it.

So will try to post without emphasis and see if it works.
You could put the info in a table like this

If you click on the three dots next to the envelope, it allows a table to be created. I don't know how you are posting the data PC/Laptop/phone etc, so it might be less easy than I've described.

I am in two minds on it and have no preference as such. But I don't want a split on here.

I certainly don't want to fall out with Kaz either as I think her views on capitals are genuine.

I just find it hard to tabulate data without some way to categorise in here.

But I really do not want to row with people over it.

So will try to post without emphasis and see if it works.

we need headings - quite simple. Am 100 percent sure only Karen bothered by them. (Sorry kaz!)

Regional scoreboard

South

East 6573 - up from 4741.

London 10, 977 - up from 9804.

South East 8941 - up from 7237.

South West 2836 - down from 3712.

Most of todays rise was in the south and midlands.

Roads round here are just too goddam busy.

The main motorway near me, M66, was closed most of day due to loads of crashes this morning in the ice, and you wouldn’t believe how much traffic has been piling through Rammy all day, unreal.

Nipped to the shops earlier and far too many people out and about, loads of people still shopping in pairs and families, and even now the drone of the constant flow of traffic on the main roads is evident.

and this is supposed to be a sleepy village....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.