Crystal Palace (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's going on with Ake, Laporte and Aguero? They seem to have been unfit forever, especially Sergio. He was supposed to be fit for the champions league games last season and has hardly featured since. It's a worry.

Palace are the sort of team we struggle against. Big, athletic, well organised and they have a bit to trouble us up front. Mason is the worst possible ref for these games, he lets physical teams kick us with impunity and slow things down.

It's time our forward players woke up and realised they don't get extra points for hitting the keeper, posts and bar but putting the ball into that big white net and I'm not going to even mention penalties.

We are however grinding out results so as long as it's three points I'll be happy, but I'd like a few nice relaxed games won in the first thirty minutes like the old days.

I think this is the one where someone gets a slap like 2017/18

Palace will undoubtedly try and counter us and have weapons up top, however, the thing with Woy is that his in game management has always been average... we pressure and score early and I fully expect 4/5 in 3rd gear..

Never liked palace, don’t know what it is but I’m hoping we rip them a new one

going 5-0, KDB is motoring again, even though he’s persisted with assists in Ok form, he’s driving forward again, he’s looking fitter and nobody lives with him when he’s at his best, which is returning...

couple for Raz, which is much needed
I’d take 1-0 and escaping without any injuries against these snide shithouses. Some terrible, deliberate challenges from this lot in recent years on Kev, Sergio, Sane etc

Last edited:
What's going on with Ake, Laporte and Aguero? They seem to have been unfit forever, especially Sergio. He was supposed to be fit for the champions league games last season and has hardly featured since. It's a worry.

Palace are the sort of team we struggle against. Big, athletic, well organised and they have a bit to trouble us up front. Mason is the worst possible ref for these games, he lets physical teams kick us with impunity and slow things down.

It's time our forward players woke up and realised they don't get extra points for hitting the keeper, posts and bar but putting the ball into that big white net and I'm not going to even mention penalties.

We are however grinding out results so as long as it's three points I'll be happy, but I'd like a few nice relaxed games won in the first thirty minutes like the old days.
Amen brother.

Absolutely this. Score early, make them come out. I watch them often. They can turn us over. Absolute potential banana peel. They won't be intimidated. The percentage expecting a win is pretty high in the poll. Pep's comments today make it clear he is wary -- I don't think he's praising them just to be nice. He's seen the movie against us by this lot before.

Tbh...I am pretty confident if the boys are well recovered/rested this would be a easy match. Just need one goal in the start and also Walker to stay with Zaha in the counters and we are pretty much fine...

Still unsure as to whether Jason Puncheon has recovered after his attempted assault on De Bruyne a few season ago.

This lot are proper dirty bastards.
Ultimate karma that the dirty bastard ended his own season with that foul on Kev. As did Dann in the same game.

Dann on Aguero the previous year was even worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.