Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

It wasn't until watching MOTD2 I realised that firmino played in that match.
His drop off this season has been incredible. Mane is their best player by far, and Salah probably has a few more good years at a different club, but I don't think there's many top clubs round Europe who'd take him right now.

morale of the story: never light fireworks while city boys are playing coz you end up pissing them and you‘ll get a new hole .

The funny thing is unless TAA learns to defend he is gonna get recked by every team from now on...Aston villa used his weakness really well in early days

Dzeko vs Everton 2014

Even if he moved off the line, it wouldn't of been re taken as it his "advantage" didn't affect the Penalty taker as he skied it!
Why not? Where the taker puts the ball is irrelevant. Maybe on a park pitch without VAR but at this level it should be checked.

I am so happy with the result today. Last time we beat them at Anfield in 2003 I was 10yrs old. I remember as a kid Anelka scoring the winner, for yrs it felt like we were guaranteed a loss there every Yr. I've been 6 times with City to Anfield and the best I had seen was a draw, so its typical City that we win there when our fans can't see it. Fantastic today, Foden and Gundogan immense.

Little irritated regarding their penalty as it wasn't a pen but a blatant dive by Salah so that ruined the clean sheet, but we reacted fantastically and finally got a great result there. Love this club CITY TILL I DIE!!!!

Sure its been mentioned already on this thread, but Phil Foden was f*king awesome tonight and his goal has got "Goal of the Season" wrote all over it already!

No it not. I think Dias will be unhappy with his performance today after his high standards prior and he will look to improve in our next big game,
Dias played 2 or 3 sloppy passes against Burnley as well. Only noticed because I'd never seen him do it before. In no way am I having a go at him here as I think he's totally brilliant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.