Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Didnt pigmol bring in retrospective action against players who were found to have deliberately mislead the ref, and gained an advantage a couple of seasons ago?
They did. The only time it was ever applied was to Bolassie for Everton, then it was kicked into the long grass

Please can someone be kind enough to post the match highlights here for me, thank you.
If you go to the official City site www.mcfc.com you will probably find short and extended highlights and on City plus from that same website you can watch the games in full, afterwards for about a pound a month. You can probably also find the highlights on YouTube.

Didnt pigmol bring in retrospective action against players who were found to have deliberately mislead the ref, and gained an advantage a couple of seasons ago?
It's still there, in the Laws of the Game, but it's one of those less important clauses that is conveniently ignored. Similar to the clause that says the goalkeeper must release the ball within six seconds of picking it up or catching it in his hands.

Sick to fucking death of pundits whining on and on about dipperpool injuries. They lost one world class player and a fourth choice attacker. IF Gomez was that fucking important why didn’t they replace him on day 1 of the transfer window? This dipper injury nonsense is bollocks, having one decent centre back is utterly negligent, we have had loads more injuries than them over the 3 seasons they have been our rivals and we just got on with it. Maybe they need to buy some more fresh asthma sufferers

Last edited:
Suck to fucking death of pundits whining on and on about dipperpool injuries. They lost one world class player and a fourth choice attacker. IF Gomez was that fucking important why didn’t they replace him on day 1 of the transfer window? This dipper injury nonsense is bollocks, having one decent centre back is utterly negligent, we have had loads more injuries than them over the 3 seasons they have been our rivals and we just got on with it. Maybe they need to buy some more fresh asthma sufferers
Yep, it really makes you suck.

Extra tidbit to add to my prev post. For convenience's sake, I'll copy the Youtube comment's translation;

Translation:
Jürgen Klopp has had enough, that’s how it is- he just can‘t win a game when this journalist is around.

0.25s:
Jürgen: "Oh no f** off! An interview with you feels like tooth ache... You have to come here or what??? And why do you always laugh so silly when you see me? Have I ever won a single point when you were there?? Seuchenvogel!!! (I can’t translate that ) There are 50 people working at SWR (Channel). And they send you?!"

Journalist: "But it’s not my fault..."

Jürgen: "Yes, and therefore- no interview."

The poor journalist didn't do anything wrong. He just happens to be there when Klopp‘s team has a bad day. And because Klopp is quite superstitious, he calls the poor guy responsible. And created a hilarious new word: "Seuchenvogel" Which means like: a bird that transmits the plague (in German language you can just put words together and they make a totally new meaning)

Apparently he has " class" and best of all I heard he was a Christian? "Do unto others"?

I think I finally have the answer to our penalty issue - Messi.

He scored loads for Barca and shouldn’t cost too much...:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.