Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
fair enough (despite the shit quoting), I'm just going to judge the on-pitch for both for what it is.
Great quoting you mean?

Nah I wasn't saying it's an excuse for how bad the team have been or the loss today. Just the conversation about whether Klopp is "cracking" etc

Completely agree, taking someone else’s grief as an excuse is a cunts trick and if he didn’t think he could cope he should have taken some time off, look your new on here and being emphatic isn’t something I’m known for, but I’m trying.
Ps mum at 25 dad at 32 so much older than you and no doubt a different experience.
Yeah, in some ways it's harder when you're older because you have more of an idea of what's going on.

ETA: wasn't Vardy onside when the ball was passed to him?

Klopp appears like he’s in the stage of grief where he’s against the world.

His players, media, opposition, VAR; no ones on his side.

He spent 95% of the match absolutely hurling expletives, tirades and orders at his team. About 5% more than usual.

Champions of England, Champions of Europe, World Champions, YNWA, Unbearables etc.....just fuck off you tourist, plastic, glory hunting, pathetic, media cocksucking twats!!!!
Slapped arsed c*nts who think the world owe’s them a favour!!!!
Try going down to division 2 you pricks!

oh and good luck for the rest of the season

#kloppout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.