Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
VAR robbed them today apparently, I hope it did as well, makes it even funnier, scouse cunts.
Nope, Liverpool players foot was playing him onside
Marginal but clear on the replay

klopp decided to ignore this and suggest that freeze frame wasn’t paused at the exact time the ball left Maddison’s foot

I have no love for Klopp and nothing but contempt for that shitstain of a cult of a football club he manages. They have acted disgustingly towards our football club and I hope they eat a great big piece of karma pie.

I do however feel for Klopp at the moment as a human being. The situation with losing his mother and not being able to go over for the funeral is beyond sad. The club could do with giving him some time off.
I know a club that would have.

Nope, Liverpool players foot was playing him onside
Marginal but clear on the replay

klopp decided to ignore this and suggest that freeze frame wasn’t paused at the exact time the ball left Maddison’s foot
I was being a tad sarcastic tbh but I agree that Klopp was being Klopp which means a ****. :)

Said it was the kids fault because he's not used to playing with Alison. The blokes a cock.
That was wild by the keeper but if you watch it closely the defender just touches the ball enough to make Alisson miss it but again that isn't the lad's fault, who would expect to see the keeper running out that far a week after making a **** of yourself... twice lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.