Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. They want both.
Adding both Messi and Haaland to this team would be absolutely incredible, it would have a big physiological impact on our rivals too.
What about DM or LB? Looks like Dinho has another season in him, and Mendy would be difficult to offload. Ake, Laporte and Cancelo could all cover at LB, but if Zinchenko got a long term injury we could be in trouble

Adding both Messi and Haaland to this team would be absolutely incredible, it would have a big physiological impact on our rivals too.
What about DM or LB? Looks like Dinho has another season in him, and Mendy would be difficult to offload. Ake, Laporte and Cancelo could all cover at LB, but if Zinchenko got a long term injury we could be in trouble

It would be an even bigger psychological blow if it reinforces a team that are Champions of England and Europe this summer.

The spittle of 'It's not fair", "City are ruining football", "City paying £10m a week to two players", that's what I want.

I want heads on spikes. They tried to end our entire club last summer.

Now we must end them.

Not sure about Messi, he's too small for that. Haaland though...

Thing is, we should all be used to it by now.

Our biggest opponent, one we will never win against, is denial, rooted in confirmation bias?

First it was Sheikh Mansour would get bored.

Then they said money can't buy success (always a classic).

Then they said Pep would never consider coming to City.

Then it was Pep won't stay more than a couple of seasons, his mental state and demands would be too much.

Then it was City will be done by FFP and already guilty at CAS.

So why would Messi and Haaland choose City this summer?

The answers are all of the above, the mindset of the UK media and that of rival fans is one only founded in partisan allegiances, a sense of entitlement.

You think the penny would have dropped by now...

Yes. They want both.

I'll take either, I'm not greedy!
Jesus Christ. If we get Messi and Haaland we go from needing about 20 chances to score 3 goals to needing 1 clear chance and a few half chances. Overnight! And if the defence holds up and we find a way to cover Messi’s lack of pressing, we are without weakness.

Jesus Christ. If we get Messi and Haaland we go from needing about 20 chances to score 3 goals to needing 1 clear chance and a few half chances. Overnight! And if the defence holds up and we find a way to cover Messi’s lack of pressing, we are without weakness.

And all for a £100m transfer outlay!

For context, United paid £85m for Maguire.

I'm sure if we did get them both, we would overtake United's Champions League three pots by the end of the decade.

It would be an even bigger psychological blow if it reinforces a team that are Champions of England and Europe this summer.

The spittle of 'It's not fair", "City are ruining football", "City paying £10m a week to two players", that's what I want.

I want heads on spikes. They tried to end our entire club last summer.

Now we must end them.
Yeah, agree with that. Anything new regarding the DM or LB positions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.