#11 | Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a poor mans KDB,he could play the role great for a team like Everton or West Ham.
I like Zinc,he's very adaptable and has a fantastic attitude,however,i also think he's dispensable should the right opportunity arise.
Perhaps a bit harsh, he was doing well on Saturday until he was inexplicably moved behind Mendy with Fernadhino alongside, as bizarre a Pep brain fart as I can remember, Mendy added nothing in either position, after having a good game at Leicester.

He's a good player, and often Ukraine's best player, he cartainly did nothing wrong at the weekend, and rarely does at left back either.

He's a poor mans KDB,he could play the role great for a team like Everton or West Ham.
I like Zinc,he's very adaptable and has a fantastic attitude,however,i also think he's dispensable should the right opportunity arise.
I don't think he's dispensible at all, he's our best LB and a deserves his place in the first team. I'm not really comfortable when he doesn't play and should play all the remaining big games, if fit.

You dont think we can find a better left back?

I used to be of the opinion we should get rid of zinchenko and bring in an established left back and make Mandy back up.

I'm now of the opinion we should get rid of mendy and make zinchenko back up to an established leftback.

Think he's really improved his defencive side of his game and he wins more in the air than he has any right to.

I thought he did well on Saturday, one of the few who did, so his versatility is a good option too. We need players like him in the squad.

I used to be of the opinion we should get rid of zinchenko and bring in an established left back and make Mandy back up.

I'm now of the opinion we should get rid of mendy and make zinchenko back up to an established leftback.

Think he's really improved his defencive side of his game and he wins more in the air than he has any right to.

I thought he did well on Saturday, one of the few who did, so his versatility is a good option too. We need players like him in the squad.
Yeah,id have no issue with that.As i said his adaptability is fantastic.

I wouldn’t say excellent. He did the things he did quite well, and put some brilliant set piece crosses in, but did he really create a proper chance through general play all game?

Close to impossible when your striker is non-existent and your wingers are an inexperienced kid and a man in some of the worst form of his life, and your other creative midfielder is a guy who even in a good year won't get more than six or seven league goals. I'd rather judge him there when he's got Foden, Mahrez, De Bruyne and a proper striker around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.