#11 | Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope he does himself justice today. If he plays as well as he can, a lot of people (including probably some City fans) will be very surprised to see just how good his passing range is.

Better than I expected tbf. Play some nice balls and was generally pretty tidy. Better there than he is as (IMO) a mediocre left back.
He's a poor mans KDB,he could play the role great for a team like Everton or West Ham.
I like Zinc,he's very adaptable and has a fantastic attitude,however,i also think he's dispensable should the right opportunity arise.

He's a poor mans KDB,he could play the role great for a team like Everton or West Ham.
I like Zinc,he's very adaptable and has a fantastic attitude,however,i also think he's dispensable should the right opportunity arise.
I agree with you about his level and his professionalism/attitude. I don't agree with those who rave about him - I think he's just a solid squad player.

I thought he was excellent in the middle. I'd love to see it tried more often.
I wouldn’t say excellent. He did the things he did quite well, and put some brilliant set piece crosses in, but did he really create a proper chance through general play all game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.