Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
a first team player ....

i`ll leave it there.

I know from experience that no deal is done till its done. I used to arrange finance for a PL club for transfers and we'd get a very long way down the road - and sometimes it would look certain and then at the last minute the player would go elsewhere and all our work would be for nothing. That said - i think you are posting in good faith and i do think the Haarland situation looks positive for us … here's hoping.

If it is done it must have been done after the trip to Spain by Raiola and Alfie Haaland. Would'nt make sense to make such a trip after a deal had been struck with City.

More and more - it looks like that trip (to Spain) was just an exercise to try to up the price by Real and Barca - they don't have the ability to do the deal, but don't want us to get him on the cheap - both likely made lavish promises for 2022 - the rags probably did similar in London. I think City saw right thru it - hence the 'we wont pay stupid money' comments by Pep. City know they are going to dominate this summers transfer market and are going to play their cards very carefully.

More and more - it looks like that trip (to Spain) was just an exercise to try to up the price by Real and Barca - they don't have the ability to do the deal, but don't want us to get him on the cheap - both likely made lavish promises for 2022 - the rags probably did similar in London. I think City saw right thru it - hence the 'we wont pay stupid money' comments by Pep. City know they are going to dominate this summers transfer market and are going to play their cards very carefully.

It was a very public and clumsy way of sending a message of ‘we want more money or else’.

It was a very public and clumsy way of sending a message of ‘we want more money or else’.

The Pizza Boy doesn't do subtle ! Interestingly, that stunt may have been directed by Dortmund more than Raiola - who may be the ones most affected by the lack of cash in this years transfer market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.