Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see Haaland here, but I was the type of kid that appreciated a few nuts and a tangerine in my xmas stocking as a nipper.
Thankfully we all grow and evolve and so does our club, acting like the size it has in the world today. Cheers

We are on course (I am crossing everything I have) for a quadruple, we are dominant and IMO we don't need to push the boat out in a massive way what we need is a clever refresh replacing some players who we have outgrown.

Honestly? I think Ings would do a cracking job for us whilst the academy does its job and filters one through.
I am reluctant to get drawn into paying silly money/wages and hopefully City can find a gem to be the tip of the spear but not sure whether Ings is the guy for that. He is a bit older than would be ideal and has missed quite a few games due to injury. Seems a decent guy though and would pass the "no arseholes" check.

I watch most EDS games and there are some very promising players in the current crop but I do not think that we can expect to get our main striker from that source although Delap certainly is showing promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.