Seasoncard - 2021/22

Anyone else having to move seats as they've removed yours?

I've been told by email that someone will be in touch before 16th, to help me relocate.

Nothing yet, just getting a bit twitchy as I would like to have some sort of choice, rather than just being dumped anywhere

i didn't pay last season but was in the ballot for Everton game .
Nobody paid last season so everyone was the same, people who have renewed surely take precedence next time. I suppose depending on capacity they may make a smaller number of tickets available for deferrals as they did with citycard holders for Everton.

Just been on and renewed my DD. Loads of messing about and error messages but, I've got a confirmation email now, I don't trust the club not to fuck mine/someones up on auto renew, wouldn't have been a too bad if the auto DD confirmation was due before the window shuts and not the day after.

Anyway all systems go just potential ballots to worry about now.

A hell of a lot of people I know are either deferring or sacking it off, cannot help but feel if the club had dropped prices more people would have committed again and the impact to City's turnover would have been minimal
The waiting time on the phones last week, hours on end versus what seems to be short waits since (once the defer form went live) seems to suggest a high level of deferment that the club perhaps did not expect.

If so, the club needs to have a good look at how it engages with its longer term fans.

It needs to look at the impact that the match day experience is, the cumulative impact of things in and out of City's control (travel, late announcements of pricing, points, VAR, the impact of the ESL announcement and dire apology). It's not just a price thing, but all those things rolled together (and more) that for some have meant a pause this season and possibly for good.

As a season ticket holder since 1980 I've never felt so disconnected and who knows, perhaps some at City can't wait to see the back of people like me. I'll still go to games but will be far more selective. Doesn't make me less loyal to the team as a supporter but I can see clearly now that City do not regard me as loyal, or they are happy to cast that loyalty aside.

Until City engage and fully understand the reasons behind decisions, I fear those deferring will quit for good next season.

Two of us four renewed and two wanted to defer

I went online and asked about deferring and the club sent me a email to click 21/22 Season deferral form

Did this for both and all good.

Ahh, different circumstances now though. I don't have an answer I'm afraid but I'd give it a guess and say no. Where's @Prestwich_Blue when you need him :)
He's trying to do the job that he gets actually paid for. As opposed to the full time unpaid job of sorting out City's shit. ;-)

You'll still have your supporter number so you'll be entitled to buy tickets. But how that will work in practice hasn't been discussed. Maybe you'll be classed a a Cityzen member or maybe you'll still be classed as a seasoncard holder if we still have ballots. The question has also been asked about buying away tickets if you defer this season.

He's trying to do the job that he gets actually paid for. As opposed to the full time unpaid job of sorting out City's shit. ;-)

You'll still have your supporter number so you'll be entitled to buy tickets. But how that will work in practice hasn't been discussed. Maybe you'll be classed a a Cityzen member or maybe you'll still be classed as a seasoncard holder if we still have ballots. The question has also been asked about buying away tickets if you defer this season.
You need to sort your priorities out PB ;)

BTW it was @Bill asking the question.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.