Seasoncard - 2021/22

Christ it could be thousands deferring.
Looks like a major fook up by the people who have sanctioned / agreed this.
They can defer all they want, but I'll be really pissed off if the club sell PL match day tickets for less than S/T holders are paying for equivalent seats.

They can defer all they want, but I'll be really pissed off if the club sell PL match day tickets for less than S/T holders are paying for equivalent seats.
If there are problems filling the ground it would be better to let ST holders bring a friend for a tenner to some games, or other promotions that benefit ST holders.

is anyone else having the phone nightmare of not being able to get through
also sent a twitter message to supporter services over 5hrs ago without response
bit of a piss take this

is anyone else having the phone nightmare of not being able to get through
also sent a twitter message to supporter services over 5hrs ago without response
bit of a piss take this
Currently 2hrs 5mins in the phone queue. No update on position in queue either - it could be dozens or thousands

Utter fucking joke, all the investment in digital marketing, e-sports, mobile tickets.. and they can't get a simple fundamental thing an online form set up for this

Currently 2hrs 5mins in the phone queue. No update on position in queue either - it could be dozens or thousands

Utter fucking joke, all the investment in digital marketing, e-sports, mobile tickets.. and they can't get a simple fundamental thing an online form set up for this
The only online form is to confirm renewal, even though most renewers are on direct debit and don't even need a form. Presumably they didn't want to make it easy to cancel or defer, and just ended up with a logjam on the phone lines as a result.

that's what it was like for me and i couldn't wait all day not knowing where i was in the queue
all i want to do is inform them of a change of bank details for my direct debit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.