Robert Lewandowski

You would think Bayern are definitely thinking about this, they will definitely be speaking to Raiola about Haaland. Sell Lewandowshi for 50 odd million or something and they will just pay the rumored 70m clause next summer, Bayern then set for the next 10yrs.

If Haaland goes into his last year as I suspect he will - Bayern will be all over it - and may even have an outline deal in place with player and agent. i Think it’s odds on Haaland will go to Bayern for at least a couple of years before he moves on for a very handsome fee.

If Haaland goes into his last year as I suspect he will - Bayern will be all over it - and may even have an outline deal in place with player and agent. i Think it’s odds on Haaland will go to Bayern for at least a couple of years before he moves on for a very handsome fee.

Much better than him going to Chelsea, or even worse.

Haaland not available for reasonable money, think he will see out his final year at Dortmund then onto Madrid.
Kane, although he would score us goals, far too expensive for his age with no sell on potential.
Lewandowski, I would be all over this, would bag us goals, no sell on fee but nowhere near the fee Kane/Levy would command, still strong, look how he outmuscled Laporte at the euros, another dimension to our attack, yes please.

You would think Bayern are definitely thinking about this, they will definitely be speaking to Raiola about Haaland. Sell Lewandowshi for 50 odd million or something and they will just pay the rumored 70m clause next summer, Bayern then set for the next 10yrs.

Or they’ve already talked to Haaland months ago and agreed terms. I do think it’s weird why Haaland is happy at Dortmund for the next season.

Because of Sane's astronomical wages it's causing FC Bayern a fair few headaches negotiating new contracts. The young ones want same as and are kicking up a fuss.

We could take Lewandowski off their hands if they are desperate to free up to cash ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.