Robert Lewandowski

Already says the £100m valuation will price a move out and he won’t push it so he doesn’t sour Bayern relations.

I suspect it’s all teed up for him to leave a hero next season and for Haaland to slot right in.

Where could he go for a new challenge except us? Madrid have Benzema for now, Rags have Cavani/Greenwood, Chelsea are done, Juve have loads. Inter might want him to replace Lukaku (but they might be skint). Maybe Atletico would take a punt on him. Could very well move to Pool with Klopp there as well.

Best guess is, he probably means he isn't signing a new contract and Bayern are getting Haaland.

Last edited:
33 now but still superb for a year or two I reckon. Not worth anywhere near £100m at his age though. Would be a good signing if we can’t get Kane, I reckon he’d still score hatful of goals for us. When’s his contract end? Shouldn’t pay much more than £25m for a player his age.

100M so they can buy Haaland with that cash next season. Nonsense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.