Harry Kane

Have to say this is a good point. Look at what Mbappe has done. Strong rumours Chelsea don't want to close Haaland because his camp required a release clause in his contract.

Transfer fees at this level have become so ridiculous that clubs can't afford to pay them. We'll see a lot more players running down their contracts.

Which is what a lot of people fail to take into account. There is not an infinite amount of money in football. The fans are already being fleeced and the TV deals will stagnate soon enough.

It will become a case of transfer fees vs wages and agents and players will not want to lose that battle.

It will be common for top players to demand release clauses or they will leave for cut price deals in the last year of their contract.

I don’t think any player has moved to a club for £100+ million and then been resold for a similar amount.

Pogba and Mbappe are current examples of what the market will become.

LOL about weak at their knees, when people on here are slagging off the clubs of Grealish and Keane, when they are doing everything to keep their players.
I'm talking about Shearer though and I'm talking about fans who don't recognise how good he was because he didn't move to utd.
I've no issue personally with any club who try their hardest to keep their better players. Why wouldn't they?

I'm talking about Shearer though and I'm talking about fans who don't recognise how good he was because he didn't move to utd.
I've no issue personally with any club who try their hardest to keep their better players. Why wouldn't they?
You shouldn't, as said he was a great player, and far better than Kane at his peak.

We have no right to expect clubs to bend over and allow us to cherry pick their best players.

Self entitlement at its finest.

If we lose bernie for grealish i will be fucking grumpy
I think your tune will quickly change when you see an attacking, direct player who scores and creates goals. Love Bernardo but far too little goal involvement for a man of his talent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.