Harry Kane

Bernardo wants to leave. Grow up and get over it, the rest of us don't want to endure you sniping at Grealish for the next few years like you have done Jesus.

thats the thing though is bernardo wants out and its not city pushing him out?

Why is everybody so desperate for a new signing? It’s like we need a shiny new toy for Christmas. We won the league last year in case everybody has forgotten. I understand that if you’re standing still you’re going backwards but do people really want the club to be taken to the cleaners??? I think Kane is a world class player but for this sort of money no chance. The same with Haaland, he’ll be available next year for half the price.

thats the thing though is bernardo wants out and its not city pushing him out?
City don't have recent form for pushing their better players out of the door regardless of what some of the gutter press might have you believe.
I'm sure Pep said whilst he's manager Bernardo is going nowhere. If that's changed then I'd be more inclined to believe its because the player wants out rather than Pep has decided he no longer fits.

Why is everybody so desperate for a new signing? It’s like we need a shiny new toy for Christmas. We won the league last year in case everybody has forgotten. I understand that if you’re standing still you’re going backwards but do people really want the club to be taken to the cleaners??? I think Kane is a world class player but for this sort of money no chance. The same with Haaland, he’ll be available next year for half the price.
Beaker was the name of a Muppet wasn`t he.
I rest my case M`Lud.

Our squad is great but there are areas of weakness and players we can improve on.Other teams are improving too,we need new players....it has nothing to do with shiny new toys.
Maybe the new additions can help lift the elusive CL trophy too......

City don't have recent form for pushing their better players out of the door regardless of what some of the gutter press might have you believe.
I'm sure Pep said whilst he's manager Bernardo is going nowhere. If that's changed then I'd be more inclined to believe its because the player wants out rather than Pep has decided he no longer fits.

yeah it does seem that bernardo wants to move to sunnier climates and i`m sure a deal is probably done with someone to make that happen if we get grealish?

It’s called improving, you aren’t standing still. You’re going backwards whilst others are probably improving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.