City’s New Kits - 2021/22

What makes the kit great is the white sponsor and Puma logo. I really do not understand how we've played that long with that ugly navy accent. Make it white and it stands out more. Now just keep it for the next couple of years. The kit is great. Would even be better with a white short tbh.
I like the calculator style numbers on the back as well. Hope they stay for the cup games.

Loving those blue shorts.....

Too be honest I was always white shorts but now I’ve seen that I like it .. sky blue is us so I think it’s time to stop messing about with the shorts and just call it. It would look a nice strip in either blue or white shorts too be fair.
On a separate note who ever came up with the madcr shite trippy badge needs to be sacked , that is embarrassing absolutely shocking had to explain to my two daughters what it meant on Saturday when they seen it.
The club seriously needs to have a word with puma regarding that as someone has signed a drug related logo off .
piss poor from the club and puma.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.