City’s New Kits - 2021/22

The response from "Supporter Services":

Hi Paul,

Could you please forward this complaint to shop@manciy.com, where they can give you the correct assistance.

Thanks

India

I've sent them three emails already, the fucking idiots, and had no response. It isn't even spelled right. Utter, total, shambles.
From bad to worse. As someone else suggested maybe try copying it to some of the top brass via LinkedIn if you have it, or I’ve no idea if this is reliable but:
I just don’t think they should get away with this shit, no other business would, that reply is appalling. Can you link them to this page in the forum, didn’t that bloke with the shiget

From bad to worse. As someone else suggested maybe try copying it to some of the top brass via LinkedIn if you have it, or I’ve no idea if this is reliable but:
I just don’t think they should get away with this shit, no other business would, that reply is appalling. Can you link them to this page in the forum, didn’t that bloke with the shiget
… bloke who was involved in “shortsgate” I meant to say. Didn’t he get sorted out via someone at City seeing it on the forum? I guess the difference is you’ve not said “that’s it I’m done” or whatever he was whining on about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.