At what age should you really not wear shorts?

If you keep yourself in good nick, you should be able to wear shorts (trainers, slim fit or tapered jeans, vests…) in your 70s and 80s.

The key to everything in life is to never ever let yourself slide!

Never stop exercising, never become a slob, never stop eating well, never start eating shite, never give up on being healthy.

The only thing that stops old people being able to have the body of a man in their 20s is giving up on being healthy too early in life meaning their bodies are fucked.

when I started this thread the original title “was cunts who wear shorts all year round - are they all cunts?”
I wear shorts from the first shoots of daffodils coming through in February all the way through to Bonfire Night. Despite what people say, Great Britain has quite a pleasant climate for most of the year, there’s no need for long pants until the Winter.

Surely one of the great things about middle / old age is you don't have to worry about looking a **** anymore?

As I said to the missus on Wed night as I donned a shirt that reminded her of a deckchair.

"You're not wearing that."
"I am."
"I'm not going if you do."
"Suit yourself."

She came and spent all night fuming.

Just to let you know, white socks pulled up is actually the "fashion "

I wear shorts pretty much all the year round even in winter and I work outside, knee length shorts are good ,3/4 shorts you look a **** and high shorts should be banned for all males
If you are 17, black, into garage and wear a hoody, white socks are no doubt in fashion. If you are over 30, white with pale skin that hasn't seen the sun for 6 months your white tescos own brand ankle socks are not.

As I said to the missus on Wed night as I donned a shirt that reminded her of a deckchair.

"You're not wearing that."
"I am."
"I'm not going if you do."
"Suit yourself."

She came and spent all night fuming.
Well in bimbo. Tell her to fuck off and marry Gok wan or rylan if she doesn't like it.

I wear shorts as much as I can. Skinny jeans and tracksuits with tapered legs make anyone, no matter what age they are, look like a right nob.

I wear shorts from the first shoots of daffodils coming through in February all the way through to Bonfire Night. Despite what people say, Great Britain has quite a pleasant climate for most of the year, there’s no need for long pants until the Winter.
Agreed. I dont find it cold here really. It can be wet as fuck, but shorts are even better for that because skin dries quicker. Get wet walking to the boozer or from car to supermarket and its no issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.