Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen mate, we all look out for kaz, I really wouldn't start getting too heavy with her.
It's not a good look you being 10 men against a woman.
10 men? Who's ten men? Her gender has nothing to do with anything.

Villa forum going through the 5 stages of grief.

E7jWWq3UUAANskm

British record fee for Grealish...what a complete joke.

Not quite on a par with Sanchez to United but not far.

Will be selling him back to Villa or to his beloved rags

next Summer for half the fee. Whilst Villa use Grealish

money to bid 140m for Kane, forcing City to pay 150m

Better buying Ward Prowse for less than half and half

wages and watch him bang free kicks and penalties in

which would make better real difference to our current

poor quality in those areas
Cool story weird lurking plastic

Seems to me some people dont want us to be an elite club.
We are well run,we have the money.
Grealish is worth what we are willing to pay.All the red scum would love him.As they are not well run and not the best team in England they are not having him.I hope we buy Kane as well as that will really boil their piss.The boot is on the other foot now and they are all quaking in their boots.They tried to stop us and failed and now they fear that they wont catch up.Their rules they put in place to stop us are now hindering them.Im glad we are no longer everyones favourite underdog.
We are already an elite club and signing Grealish or not doesn’t change that. Grealish is not a 100m player and we don’t have to pretend he is. Kane is not even worth the 130m people say we would spend, but that is understandable because we are desperate for a striker and Kane is actually a world class player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.