Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha love Fifa being used to determine how good a player is. Rooney was still rated 86 in his last season at United. Its biased as fuck. Grealish will just instantly go up a few points in the new game just moving clubs.
Thick as fuck some people. It's YouTube that shows a player's real ability.

If Maguire can go for 80 million Kepa 75 million no reason why Grealish can't go for 100 million. Its not our money anyway and plenty of Realible sources say we can afford Kane aswell
Realistically I wouldn't use Kepa as a benchmark for anything.
Boasting that someone is a better signing than that is a bit like saying someone is a better journalist than Delaney.

errer.png

You caught a few with that one.

It was deferred for a year right?

So he was sold on the 3rd July 2020, hence within the 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021 period. So we didn't book him then and instead booked him in the next period which as you point out would be 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022?

I thought the Covid delay pushed it on into the next set of accounts and that's one of the reasons we made such a big loss. I am happy to be corrected if someone knows better.

He was sold around 1-3 July 2020.
Hence the profit is recorded on that day 1-3 July 2020.
That sits within the accounting period 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021.
That period has already closed.
We are now in the period after that.
Hence Sane profit on sale is gone, its offsetting lack of matchday revenues last season. Its not offsetting amortisation of future transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.