Spurs (A) | Post-Match Thread

No worries

Frustrating 90 mins but we always start slowly under Pep. Stones and Kyle back, Zin from start and Kev shows what a difference he makes. Shame about Mendy still having to be a optiob but oh well. Good game from Grealish, a lot more to come from there.

Desperately need a striker, hopefully Kane is signed. We will walk this league with him.

Spurs is and always has been a collection on twats, on the stands, on the pitch and the boardroom. I look forward to March when they yet again understand they will have finished a season doing absolutely nothing of worth. Cunts

This transition plan by Pep to go away from possession based with players like Bernardo is going to be a long road.

I mean, this isn't "Just one game". We were shit towards the end of last season - and if the players are only gonna get up for UCL semi finals (The manager fucked us in the final) then we might as well fuck this league off right now.

Lets be honest - Cancelo has been gash since January. Mahrez can always go back to being Mahrez. Mendy is absolutely abominable. Gundogan - if we're being honest, has been on it since March. Jesus isn't a left winger, Sterling only plays well for England (and hasn't had one good game for us in 9 months). Ake is not Laporte.

I'm gonna get called a fucking mard arse here but I wanted to post this before the season and chickened out but i'm fucking angry with that shit.

Last edited:
Worst performance by any top UCL contender I saw this weekend all over Europe. The “excuses” are unconvincing. Last season this or that... no fans, allowed for a comeback. Different this time

Come on now, who didn’t expect that??? Feared before the team was announced but Mendy and Aki just compelled what was first thought...

The disaster of yesteryear isn’t prevalent, however, coming late to the party this year will undoubtedly cost us, thankfully this will force the hand around a certain acquisition imo!

I think we have to have some perspective - tough away game back with the fans back and a good chunk of the first team out. Was always going to be tough. That said, Mendy is a truly awful awful footballer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.