Harry Kane

How much are clubs going to be willing to pay for a 29yr old Kane next season?, 50-60 million, especially when Haaland becomes available at 67 million. Is Levy really going to be prepared to drop Kane’s price by nearly 90-100 million. If he’s really the hard nosed business man he would have everyone believe I can’t see him doing that, but of course I could be and probably am totally wrong.
If he doesn't get his move this week, he will spend the rest of his career at Spurs and look back in years to come with an empty trophy cabinet and a thousand regrets

How much are clubs going to be willing to pay for a 29yr old Kane next season?, 50-60 million, especially when Haaland becomes available at 67 million. Is Levy really going to be prepared to drop Kane’s price by nearly 90-100 million. If he’s really the hard nosed business man he would have everyone believe I can’t see him doing that, but of course I could and probably am totally wrong.

It would depend on what Kane does. If he threw his toys out and refused to play all season then yeah he would have to sell him but I don't think Kane would shit on Spurs like that. I think if this deal doesn't happen he would go back to giving 100% for the team and it would all be forgotten by their fans. I think that is what Levy is banking on by refusing to sell and begrudgingly I think he is right.

difference is I want kane and think it'll happen, but fucking hell was it really necessary to leave it to the end of the window like that
We always knew that to try and sign Kane would be difficult due to the stubborness of Levy and add onto that the lateness of players coming back from the Euros.
Will he, wont he ? Guess all will be revealed within the next week or so.
I have more patience than most but sincerely believe that all those working behind the scenes are trying the best to get this over the line.
One thing I do know ... all of us have NO real knowledge at to where we are with this transfer except those truly in power at the club.

Jesus played 29 league games last season and scored 9 goals. That’s similar or less than Harvey Barnes, Callum Wilson, Jesse Lingard and Thomas Soucek.

I think the biggest problem with him is that he can easily go 4 games without scoring and then score a hat trick against some shite side in the CL. His stats then jump from 0 goals in 4 games to 3 goals in 5 games.

I’ve said numerous times that he’s a very good player, especially on the wing. But I don’t think he’s good enough to be the main striker for a club competing for the CL and PL title.

He started 21 games and scored 9 goals, in a season he was playing while injured a lot.

Season before he started 21 and scored 14 in those games.

I'm not interested in a discussion about Jesus with anyone who tries to include 5 minute sub appearances in his goal record.

If the club was worried about competing without a new striker, we wouldn't be putting all our egg in that basket. He's the only striker on the market good enough to improve us over Jesus and the false 9s and the club knows Kane might not get done and is OK with it.

Was it not posted on here ( not this thread) that he wasn’t going out on loan after all Stoke I think were favourites but he’s staying now,unless I’ve got my wires crossed..
As far as I understood its dependant on whether we get Kane or A.N.Other.If we do then a loan is going to happen for the lad.

Which is a fair enough POV. However the club aren't stupid, so either they have looked for available alternatives and have one, or they have looked and don't see one that either fits or more likely is short term but would want a longer deal and prevents us next summer getting a better altenative that might become available for arguments sake Haaland or Mbappae. Whatever happens they will have thought long and hard about it and have reasons for whatever they do or don't do.
It may be there are alternatives to Kane but alternatives not as good as the alternatives that would be available next summer.The alternative to Kane may be to play the longer game.
That last bit is really interesting, do you think that's what happened the summer Kompany left?

Anything can happen, but if we have ignored every other striker that was available, and probably an easier transfer, then we must be pretty confident this can happen. Not sure why there would be so much confidence unless Spurs have told them something, but clearly something has gone wrong if its taken so long to close. I suspect it's more to do with Spurs finding it hard to get someone in of any caliber, given all they have to offer right now is European Conference football and maybe challenging top 6.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.