Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, after a day of being a petulant child on the internet I might as well end by being a happy clapper before I go back to have a normal and healthy social life for a day or two.

WHAT IF our plan all along was to force United to make a decision on the narcissistic greasy **** and they took the bait like they always do, therefore removing them from the Haaland equation knowing full well if we went into a bidding war with both them and PSG we would have no chance getting a sensible deal precisely because United always overpay for our targets because of their small-penis syndrome. We then blitz Dortmund for Haaland before Paris manage to offload Mbop to Madrid

I see myself out

Last edited:
seems to be picking up steam; few news outlets in europe have reported on it as well

Being serious for a minute. I’ve said multiple times. Txiki gets along with Raiola. Since all options have failed and we’ve fallen behind in the market, a panic buy isn’t totally impossible. Or at least an inquiry. The options next summer won’t be much different than the ones we see now.
come on not this again who is gets along bs . mendes was supposed to turn pissing rain into vodka but fairplay to him on cancelo /danilo magic .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.