It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought you were on to give TH a second opinion ;-)
Do you think that is something he would seek or indeed welcome Andy?

But as I'm here; I would be surprised, albeit pleasantly, if we were to sign anyone else this window.

I love the idea of a deadline day unveiling of Haaland so I shall out of choice be suitably giddy until it's all over, until the next time.

As to the other stuff; well, fake doctor patient confidentiality is also a thing you know. :-)

Thank you for all the kind messages of support since yesterday.

That's me back home and so happy to say they found nothing sinister and the staff were brilliant putting me at ease and dismissing any embarrassment.

Might have to knock gluten and certain foods on the head to try and ease my stomach pains.

As others said, the drinking of the Movi prep 24 hours is really tough going, certainly compared to the procedure.

Cheers Blues. My family have been worried sick.
Really glad everything is OK.

That's me back home and so happy to say they found nothing sinister and the staff were brilliant putting me at ease and dismissing any embarrassment.

Might have to knock gluten and certain foods on the head to try and ease my stomach pains.

As others said, the drinking of the Movi prep 24 hours is really tough going, certainly compared to the procedure.

Tolmie from all us down hear in Oz and from my family to you and yours having been through it don't consider embarrassment as part of the equation.

I don't know how long I have to go on mother earth but I hope just before I say goodbye I am looking at one of your brilliant , cryptic posts that are not fully appreciated and I am so glad that nothing sinister was uncovered and you make a full recovery from your scare as such.

Your connections to the club from your work etc and the fact you are willing to share it with plebs like me is priceless.

Your humility and ability to speak with reason on all things City and beyond is a blessing.

While I can't speak for everyone I know we are fortunate to have you as a poster and long may that continue.

Still no real links popping up. If there's nothing by this evening find it hard to believe there's a deal tomorrow

It isn't old. It's an odd thing though, in my head I am still full of beans and youth but when it comes to getting out of bed or doing the odd jobs around the house bones creak and objects become heavy. Used to laugh at my folks falling asleep in a chair after they came home from work, now given half the chance I do the same. Added to that any ailment suddenly gets magnified!
I'm 47 and what you described I agree with everything.
I've got arthritis in one knee and the other isn't too clever either, I have my days where I feel like the tinman out of wizard of oz but probably 4 or 5 days out the week my knees get by.
But in my head and my heart I feel like 20 odd year old where I feel alive and full of beans but my my body says wind it in grandad no you ain't.
Though I'm near 50 I don't feel that old one bit.

Great news and I imagine a huge relief for you and yours.

Out of interest, did the medical staff break the news to you in one go or via a succession of cryptic music videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.