It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news and I imagine a huge relief for you and yours.

Out of interest, did the medical staff break the news to you in one go or via a succession of cryptic music videos?
Lol. Imagine the nurse saying the doctor has BIG news. All I can say is karmakarmakarmakarma karma chameleon you come and go...

I have no issue with the Super League, we panicked, but soon realised our error.

But the creative transfer dealing bullsh1t was bluster.

This was the summer to blow all before us out of the water, to really push for domination.

Cash rich in the middle of a football financial crisis, for some reason we did not get our major target, despite knowing for 18 months we had to replace Kun, weird and a very strange decision.
if nobody of quality is available then what's the point, we don't buy for buying sake, we buy because in the here and now and the near future that person will enhance the team/squad ,
Some on here are calling khaldoon a liar, how has he lied? As for being cash rich, didn't we post a massive loss last season, I would rather nobody came in rather than buying for buying sake

Tolmie from all us down hear in Oz and from my family to you and yours having been through it don't consider embarrassment as part of the equation.

I don't know how long I have to go on mother earth but I hope just before I say goodbye I am looking at one of your brilliant , cryptic posts that are not fully appreciated and I am so glad that nothing sinister was uncovered and you make a full recovery from your scare as such.

Your connections to the club from your work etc and the fact you are willing to share it with plebs like me is priceless.

Your humility and ability to speak with reason on all things City and beyond is a blessing.

While I can't speak for everyone I know we are fortunate to have you as a poster and long may that continue.

Cheers Dad ;)

Seriously, thanks for your kind words.

Blue Moon really can be a great place of support to people who might be going through something.

Last edited:
Still no real links popping up. If there's nothing by this evening find it hard to believe there's a deal tomorrow
As long as we don't let anybody go I guess we will have to say it was a window where we didn't lose too much ground on our rivals.

As always injuries will play a huge part in deciding the title this season.

I know we have to strengthen in LB and DM and need a striker of sorts eventually but again we might have to wait until next season for that to occur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.