Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
We aren't letting someone else sign him. We put our offer on the table and he clearly doesn't fancy it.

if we low balled dortmund because the clause of £67million then more the fools we are
maybe its why it was turn down and i would turn it down as well, just make them a offer nobody can refuse and pay up

its silly that we have gone down the kane and ronaldo route and willing to pay £130milion for kane but not for haaland then ronaldo deal and fees/signing on fees/agent fees/wage demands/ its got to a stage of around £100million over 2 seasons.. so it make's no sense we are not going all out of haaland even at £200million there is so much value for money there long term

pep's ego maybe another reason and we all know the agent and him don't get on ?? but when its good of the club and team then you bite your tongue ? if haaland is a man and can stand up to the agent then its no problem

Mbappe, Pogba and Haaland will be there next summer
I know it’s Madrid and they tend to find a way, but so did Barcelona until now,but they are all going to want the same wages, around €25 mill each / year not sure they can afford it.
Guess we’ll see.

Your opinion is based on a huge lie. That Haaland has said he doesn’t want to come. Show me where. There were reports earlier in the summer and before the end of the season that we were his and his dad’s.
If Dortmund puts the asking price in the high heavens and we can’t meet, it does not mean it’s because he didn’t want us.
Chelsea tried and walked because because of this as well. Tolm said the contract Raiola wanted to make this summer was an issue too.

If Mbappe goes to Madrid, why would Haaland want to go there? Raiola certainly has a plan to make him the world’s #1. Is he going there to have to share goals and spotlight with the player that is bound to rival with him in the global stage? I’m not saying it can’t happen, but it’s not looking like a smart decision that he would make. Right now, the top league in the world is the Premier League. That’s where players will all want to play at. Mbappe seems to have a particular affection for Madrid so it makes him a special case — but also because he will me that “his” team.

We apparently will have months to be discussing this though
My opinion is based on a lie?
No, its my opinion based on living in the real world and clearly seeing what is happening.

If Haaland wanted to come here we wouldnt have spent all summer chasing Kane. Unless of course Pep just doesn't want him, as wild as that may seem to be for some.

Haaland could want to go to Madrid for any reason. Mbappe wouldn't make any difference. If anything it might strengthen the case for Haaland to go to a club capable of attracting Mbappe.

We won't have months discussing anything. There is no discussion to be had, Haaland isn't signing for City. Anyway, will put you on ignore for now, then next summer when hes next to Perez or Kahn being unveiled it will all be over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.