Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly?? How do you know that?
How do you know it wasn’t Dortmund?
Well if he did we would have signed him and we wouldn't have spent months chasing Kane.

Dortmund have made their position clear. Its going to go to next summer, everyone can afford the release fee so its just depending on what Haaland wants to do. It clearly doesn't involve City, Chelsea or Barca so its between Bayern and Real. PSG are perhaps at the table also but I doubt it.

Or his agent doesn’t to be precise.
Well maybe we did make plenty of requests that he doesn't want to agree to yeah but Haaland also has to be strong enough to choose what he wants to do unless he really is that glued to Raiola.

Well if he did we would have signed him and we wouldn't have spent months chasing Kane.

Dortmund have made their position clear. Its going to go to next summer, everyone can afford the release fee so its just depending on what Haaland wants to do. It clearly doesn't involve City, Chelsea or Barca so its between Bayern and Real. PSG are perhaps at the table also but I doubt it.

Wrong. From top to bottom. But we will have months to discuss this. Let’s save for after the window

lol, ok. Another one living in fantasy land thinking we have a chance at Haaland.
There is a different kind of fantasy land, which is of those who resort to pessimism and small mentality, and find a lot of comfort there with parallel facts

There is a different kind of fantasy land, which is of those who resort to pessimism and small mentality, and find a lot of comfort there with parallel facts
hah. There is a different kind, you are right. Its called the "real world".

Its not pessimism and small mentality, its the truth. Some just can't handle it.

I would love to be proven wrong, but I won't be.

hah. There is a different kind, you are right. Its called the "real world".

Its not pessimism and small mentality, its the truth. Some just can't handle it.

I would love to be proven wrong, but I won't be.
Your opinion is based on a huge lie. That Haaland has said he doesn’t want to come. Show me where. There were reports earlier in the summer and before the end of the season that we were his and his dad’s.
If Dortmund puts the asking price in the high heavens and we can’t meet, it does not mean it’s because he didn’t want us.
Chelsea tried and walked because because of this as well. Tolm said the contract Raiola wanted to make this summer was an issue too.

If Mbappe goes to Madrid, why would Haaland want to go there? Raiola certainly has a plan to make him the world’s #1. Is he going there to have to share goals and spotlight with the player that is bound to rival with him in the global stage? I’m not saying it can’t happen, but it’s not looking like a smart decision that he would make. Right now, the top league in the world is the Premier League. That’s where players will all want to play at. Mbappe seems to have a particular affection for Madrid so it makes him a special case — but also because he will make that “his” team.

We apparently will have months to be discussing this though

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.