10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
where does he play when everyone is fit and in the biggest games

Does he replace Gundogan?

He shouldnt be starting over Foden or KDB but with KDB in a midfield and Foden outwide he maybe more effective and have a bigger influence.

On FIFA it might work. I think dropping Gundogan for Grealish would absolutely fuck us up.

I also think Gundogan is a better player, but then I'd rate Gundogan as a top five midfielder in the world so there's no shame in that.

On FIFA it might work. I think dropping Gundogan for Grealish would absolutely fuck us up.

I also think Gundogan is a better player, but then I'd rate Gundogan as a top five midfielder in the world so there's no shame in that.
It was a genuine question....I dont think dropping Gundo is the right thing to do either....BUT KDB and Foden have to play most games as they are our two best attacking talents...do where does Grealish fit in if thats the case....? Unless those 2 have a huge drop in form then there is no way he should be infront of either of those two

It was a genuine question....I dont think dropping Gundo is the right thing to do either....BUT KDB and Foden have to play most games as they are our two best attacking talents...do where does Grealish fit in if thats the case....? Unless those 2 have a huge drop in form then there is no way he should be infront of either of those two
No you're right, which is why I found spending £100m on Grealish so bizarre.

Until De Bruyne comes up to speed, he will have to carry the creativity responsibility. I had never got past the shin pads and the hair, but he has been doing well. The defenders gravitate toward him, and he has the composure to carry the ball and to find the passes. He may not get the assist numbers, but he starts a lot of moves.

This.....Last season a team starting without KDB, Foden & a misfiring Sterling & Bernie would have struggled to create chances & certainly lacked creativity.

Thankfully Grealish has picked up the slack without these starters & whilst I agree we should really expect more goals from our top transfer it’s top quality squad depth over the course of a season that ultimately made us Champions.

This.....Last season a team starting without KDB, Foden & a misfiring Sterling & Bernie would have struggled to create chances & certainly lacked creativity.

Thankfully Grealish has picked up the slack without these starters & whilst I agree we should really expect more goals from our top transfer it’s top quality squad depth over the course of a season that ultimately made us Champions.
We have never ever struggled without KDB starting which is really weird......others I agree but not him....but yet when he plays he is extremely important to us

He’s obviously a really good player and is doing great so far, however I still think foden is the better player on the left and in general.

for me grealish would be better in the middle or atleast switching throughout the game with Phil

Reactions: cbl
He’s obviously a really good player and is doing great so far, however I still think foden is the better player on the left and in general.

for me grealish would be better in the middle or atleast switching throughout the game with Phil
I think Foden’s future should be on the right, flashback to him tearing Robertson apart at Anfield.

I think Foden’s future should be on the right, flashback to him tearing Robertson apart at Anfield.
He’s the only one who can offer us genuine width down the left and get past a fullback on the outside. That’s pretty important to us especially when we’ll either have a left back who can’t get forward or one who’s right footed. We’ve got about 3 players who are are very effective on the right. Apart from the manager being a div playing on the right didn’t help Phil in the Euros. He was having to constantly cut inside which lead to clowns saying we needed more pace to get in behind teams. Anyone who’d watched him for the last 3 months of the season would have known he had no trouble doing that but down the left.

He's a lovely footballer but I'm just concerned he's not got enough goals and assists in him for a front 3 role and to justify the transfer fee. We need Foden in that position for the greater goal threat he possesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.