RB Leipzig (H) - CL | Post-Match Thread

First two goals he’s stood watching, slow to react.1st he doesnt get up at all. 2nd he is marking the wrong player, Zinchenko has the back player and Ake should have moved across much earlier. 3rd goal he lets the player go.
What of dias ?

Peps done it now. A lot of football aggregators picking up on peps comment. Some Journalists to.

Good. He should know by now how hated we are and giving these fuckers any excuse to have even more of a pop is unforgivable. One thing he isn't is unintelligent he should know better

Are you sure? Because when it's not against a Big 6 club or a European powerhouse you have to pay this local fans to show up and even if they do they are quite as a mouse and don't even have the courtesy of staying until the match is done.

The comment though is strange in the context of this match because I thought we actually had good attendance. He probably meant to comment on our usual library atmosphere
How many times have you been to the Etihad. Must be a hell of a round trip from Pyongyang.

I assume you must be a regular given the way you are shitting on match-going fans...

thought it was an amazing turnout considering it’s midweek. plenty of noise where i was sat as well. pep can piss off. maybe if the tickets wasn’t so expensive more people would turn up!
Agree. Even if they did give them away as that rag prick on here alluded to, it's still a weekday night, people have work and school and have to pay to get there and back.

How many times have you been to the Etihad. Must be a hell of a round trip from Pyongyang.

I assume you must be a regular given the way you are shitting on match-going fans...

He's a rag or bin dipper

Exactly, I don't remember this obsession with grounds being full every game in the 80s and 90s.
The media are obsessed with our attendances. It is one of the few things they can hit us with and some blues and City staff are falling for it. What the feck does it matter we play great football score loads of goals and have been the most successful team this last decade. Feck the press, and the BBC and SKY.

Last edited:
The media are obsessed with our attendances. It is one of the few things they can hit us with and some blues are falling for it. What the feck does it matter we play great football score loads of goals and have been the most successful team this last decade. Feck the press, and the BBC and SKY.

We expect it for m the scum media, we don't expect it from our own manager and not for the first time either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.