Premier League Games 17/18/19 September

Didn’t see those yet but the pen awarded to Brighton I’ve just seen again and it is one of the worst penalties I’ve seen given. I’d be beside myself with anger if that had been given against us
I would have let both Leicester goals stand, especially after the Brighton penalty was given.

The Brighton keeper had a clear view of both, the first a week shot and the second a header. Good job it wasn’t City involved we would all be hysterical now.

All those saying Ronaldo wouldn't have been any good for us looking a little bit silly. He may not be what he was but he will score 20 a season for them....couple that with what others will score (Greenwood, rashford, fernandes) and it makes them a threat the fact that we put 5 past Norwich and the worst arsenal team to play in the prem league means nothing...failing to score vs spurs and Southampton is much more telling

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.