Premier League Games 17/18/19 September

Very professional from Chelsea, let Spurs huff and puff in the first 15 minutes then pick them off later on after you've worn them down. They'll do the same to us next Saturday lunchtime if we let them....need to sit back a bit more and beat them at their own game?

Just watch how much more energetic chelsea look compared to us...they played midweek just the same. Our fitness levels are really shocking it would seem. Its either that or peps training sessions must be killing us. The difference is stark.

Or other methods are being used to ahem supplement their energy

Or other methods are being used to ahem supplement their energy
Its noticeable though right i'm not imagining it?...running about like i'm watching it on fast forward. Also probably far less rotation than us.

Whateveer the reason their side, for us i've noticed us getting knackered more and more this past 2 seasons.

When you get a totally useless think **** like O’Hara giving us grief over empties he had obviously forgotten the Spursey trophy room, now that’s empty

He's a total nonentity, how he ever got a gig on TV is beyond me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.