What car do you drive?

Had Honda Accord from 1994-2008. Loved it. New Civics are top quality…and same size as the Accord I had back then! Don’t know anyone who owns a Civic who doesn’t love it!
The new Civics are getting a bad rap here, they're now made in Thailand.
Quality has dipped apparently.

You have to look into the background for that. The initial 3 star NCAP was awarded because the vehicle didn't have an audible "no seat belt on warning" - something that was subsequently rectified anyway. Best safety test you can do is don't have an accident.
Yes I seen 2 star rating and thought swerve wide berth

What a car, have you always driven a coupe? I tried sitting in a couple and found the position far too low for me
No mate, but the shape was a big factor. I was actually looking for a bmw 3 series, but this caught my eye and once I drove it that was that.
It's beautifully built and goes like stink.
You do sit a bit low yeah, but i've never found that an issue tbh

I'm in the market soon for a car but don't pay anything more than 2 to 3 grand as a rule. Needs to be

Not dog slow
Not a Ford vauxhall beemer audi
Low on tax
High mpg
Reliable
Can get a set of golf clubs in it.

I'm in the market soon for a car but don't pay anything more than 2 to 3 grand as a rule. Needs to be

Not dog slow
Not a Ford vauxhall beemer audi
Low on tax
High mpg
Reliable
Can get a set of golf clubs in it.
Clio estate

Turbos seem to be becoming the new norm. You can get 1 litre 3 cylinder engines with 125hp which is more than enough for most people in a small car.
Sadly, over here most people here would only be seen dead in what is considered a “small car” in Britain.

With the number of large pick-ups/trucks and HGVs on the highways here, a “small car” is considered an unnecessary liability.

Your point on displacement vs HP and torque is well made, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.